uber cute

YUMM!!

to gorgeous! lol

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Haha kawinkydink

So it seems like every friend of mine is going throw about the same thing right now...well not the same exact thing but the same subject of a certain species, which is kinda weird btw. haha. But its ok. So I really like this purple && yellow thing haha. I have no clue what to write as of right now. I'm really bored. I'm kinda hungry but not really. Haha yeah I know I'm deep huh?

God has just been really telling me I need to trust in Him more about a certain species. And that in His own time everything will work out. And I accept that....but I'm about the most impatient person ever! haha So that's exactly what I'm going to do....wait and hopefully sooner than later everything will be exactly the way God wants it to be. But for now i give up. haha Its better this way. I wont be so worried about everything. lol. And I'm kinda relieved about it all. I mean no worries about anything. I just think its better to leave this up to Him cause in the end His plan is better for me anyways. =]

Urg so too little mexican I will email you as soon as i possibly can hahaha

well i really dont have anything else to say. hahaha. well i didn't have anything to say in the first place...hense the reason i was rambling on and on and on...which btw is actually fun sometimes!!! hahaha

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im really hyper and i want to be stupid with someone but no ones here to save me haha. urg. im too lazy to do any more yellow but ill prolly go back cause i have nothing else to do and put it in hehehe. ehhh no im to lazy..sorry hahaha

"NICOLAS LOOK ITS MEGAAANNNN...that woulda been really cool...yeah woulda been"
hehehe peace love and edward cullen....idk im really bored and i dont wanna think of anything clever right now...wow im in a really sarcastic mood. this is awesome. lol.

u think its cuz were awesome?...i think its cuz were awesome...hahaha

BYHEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 comments:

  1. haha, i luv you so much!!! your spastic-ness is AMAZING!!!
    wednesday was awesome.............*smile*
    just keep trusting God, ash. he has that perfect "other species" for you somewhere out there...he's just gotten a little lost cause you know how they hate asking for directions :)
    look at me...i'm 17 (17!!!) and have never had a boyfriend (i think that's a record by the way lol).
    anyways....email me GRRRRR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha gosh i love u so much! hahaha dude wednesday was the best! like ever!! hahaha =]]]]]]] *smile* lol yeah i know ok so we have to talk about that sunday like MAJOR UBER PRIORITY hahaha. hahahahaha OMJ lol that is the most amazing thing ever! hahaha yes i do know that lol :) stupid other species lol. no ur not the record! hahaha did u email me? lol ill have to check it tomorrow

    ReplyDelete


he.s soooo cute!!!!


me my bro and my lil cuzin dominic


Scotty w/ a gay smile..says him..yeah he.s pretty gangster like that..sometimes lol =]


Luke..He.s cool but wierd...and needs to learn the diff between a reg bus and the short bus haha

haha i love stealing pics from my lil sista's page