uber cute

YUMM!!

to gorgeous! lol

Friday, January 16, 2009

SORRY!!!!!

gosh i haven't been on in like years!!!! cuz im lazy lol. (don't even say it amanda!) lol. anywho! im really hyper..as always! and im happy like really really really happy haha =D lol. college group...it's interesting..a lot different then high school which is better btw lol. and i don't wanna read history but i have til tuesday so i prolly won't haha. my hands are cold so this is taking forever to write...and it isn't even that long...and i have nothing to talk about....but muzik is awesome... haha i like pointing out the obvious! haha. and i wanna draw...and did i mention i was like super happy!? haha...ok so that'll prolly pop up a lot in this post haha. =D i decided curious george looks like my brother haha. and i'm kinda hungry...i don't remember if i finished breakfast...lol...hmmmm...so i'm a.d.d right now...and super happy! lol. sorry...ummm there really isn't anything to talk about...lol...hmm...saturday is gunna be fun! lol. well...ill post again when there is something to talk about...haha...peace and love =D hehe.

4 comments:

  1. haha, u noe i'm going to lol....LAZY MEXICAN!! u went to college and career? mmm, my mom wants me to go too...i've been dragging my feet tho. idk, it'd be weird to go to both in my mind. but u noe i'm a dork so....
    k, and wats up w/the super happy. OH!!! haha i think i just had a breakthrough. hehe, i cant believe i didn't noe who that person was u were trying to tell me wednesday. it totally hit me during the prayer lol. ok, idk, i think i'm done now. see what happens when u don't email me? u get a letter in comment form!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm in like with him...
    i wanna love him...
    im going to love him...
    i LOVE him!
    yes dear we know you are extremly happy! lol :] i would just like to say i told you so i told you so i told you so! haha i told you!!!!
    im signing something to yoou right now too bad you cant see but you know what it is :] lol well i love you! ps you have that smile on your face right now i know you! :]]]]

    ReplyDelete
  3. woahhh whats happening?!?!?!?! lolz ashhhhhh aughh i miss talkin to you my big sister! and i need to noe why you are soo happy, there has to be a reason, plz plz plz u need to tell me?!?! HEHE. lolz hmm im hyper too! and i am goin to my friends basketball game today!! soo peace!! = ] love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AUGHHHHHHHHHHH I AM SOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!! AUGHHHHHHH = ] = ] I THINK IM GOIN TO SCREAM WHEN I SEE YOU!!!! = D WOOT WOOT

    ReplyDelete


he.s soooo cute!!!!


me my bro and my lil cuzin dominic


Scotty w/ a gay smile..says him..yeah he.s pretty gangster like that..sometimes lol =]


Luke..He.s cool but wierd...and needs to learn the diff between a reg bus and the short bus haha

haha i love stealing pics from my lil sista's page